Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy concerning any information that we may collect from you on the Clock Us website and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you require.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Clock Us Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website may offer newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the website or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you. For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense website.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and to provide funding for future developments. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant advertisements whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and featuring similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers accessed the site through one of our partners’ websites so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that may provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and information that Clock Us offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or sports betting, games of chance, or any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Clock Us, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully, this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.